The CMD 1800- MULTI-FUNCTION DUAL CALENDER is designed to perplaten thermal sublimation print transfers on cutout/located pieces for continuous basis. Its pioneer dual felt protection system allows for eliminating the use of Kraft paper because in this case coils of re-used transfer paper can be used for to do the same job.
The CMD 1800 has a digital speed dial that allows you to better control your production. This machine allows for continuous printing, i.e., there is no need for manual fee ding in of workpieces and paper during operation. As a safety device for the machine and the production being made on it, the CMD 1800- is fitted with a no-break system, which, in case of any power failure, prevents the equipment and the work materials from becoming burned. In addition, the CMD-1800- is fitted with a safety sensor capable of preventing the access to the rolls while the machine is running, and a meterage counter for production control. The CMC-1800- calenders offer significant benefits as follows:
- Less labor requirement (compared to a conventional heat press) since there is no need for paper removal, thus requiring only 1 operator per machine;
- Maximum usage of paper and sublimation ink within the entire application area;
- Power saving, (Maximum production with the same power consumption when compared to a conventional heat press);
- Even temperature, pressure and driving force over the entire application area, thus preventing 2nd-quality runs;
- Environmental contamination-proof system;
- Less space requirements compared to conventional screen-printing machinery;
- No air compressor or compressed air required;
- Improved quality of colors and detail sharpness, without any shadows or stains*;
- No specialized labor required, i.e., the quality of the thermal transfer lays on the machine rather than on the operator skills when compared to conventional heat presses;
- It allows for applying prints on cutout/located workpieces and also on continuous fabrics on the same machine;
- It allows for applying prints to every type of textile goods, including large sizes like towels, flags, etc.
*Considering transfer bobbins printed in Metalnox Digital printers, such as ePrint Super Strong.